Partnership has always been one of Western Window Systems’ core values. And Jason Seeley intends to take it to the next level in the area of customer experience.
1. How long have you worked for Western Window Systems and in what roles?
Five years in December. I was the Northern California territory sales manager, then became regional sales manager for the West Coast, and most recently accepted the role as director of customer experience.
2. What is a “director of customer experience”?
Someone who builds, leads, and interacts with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement, eliminate friction points, and enhance overall internal and external customer experiences.
3. What makes you the best person for the job?
I understand the hurdles dealers face every day. This gives me a clear understanding of all sides of an issue and the ability to think creatively to come up with solutions that fulfill the interests of everyone.
4. How did your experience as a regional sales manager set you up for the customer experience role?
It helped build my active listening, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills and allows me to understand the need to identify root causes and develop processes to address the concerns.
5. What will you and your team tackle first?
We are working on developing procedures that elevate Western Window Systems’ core values of excellence and partnership.
6. What is your theme song as director of customer experience?
Queen – “We Will Rock You.”
7. How often do you check your email?
8. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you on the job?
At a team building event with customers at Top Golf, one of our customers tee’d up chicken wings trying to get them to fly again. I love to see our customers having fun!
9. What’s the best thing that happened to you in 2020?
Being promoted to director of customer experience and having the opportunity to be part of WWS’ continuous improvement team.
10. What are you most excited about for 2021?
A COVID-19 vaccine.