[Phoenix] – March 31, 2017 – Today, Western Window Systems introduced its strongest and most energy-efficient aluminum multi-slide door ever, packed with unique innovations that address energy and structural requirements while embracing contemporary design. The new Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door features proprietary technology and low-E glass options to reduce energy consumption, advanced strength and impact performance, and signature thin profiles and large expanses of glass popular in contemporary and modern architecture. It’s also the first of 12 new aluminum product lines Western Window Systems will roll out in 2017.
“The Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door completely revolutionizes the indoor-outdoor living experience — especially in the Northwest, Northeast, Midwest, and Southeast regions of the country, and in California, where energy codes are strict,” says Scott Gates, Western Window Systems’ president and CEO. “With its advanced thermal and structural performance, it’s an irresistible choice for architects and builders looking to capture the contemporary trend while still addressing energy needs critical to an area.”
To deliver energy efficiency in a variety of weather conditions, the Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door has a .30 U-value for standard, low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass, and a .19 U-value for high- performance, triple-pane glass. Low-E coated glass will hail from Cardinal Glass, a leader in the development of residential glass for windows and doors, from its first IG plant in the Southwest. A signature aluminum extrusion design utilizing proprietary Insulbar technology aids in reducing energy consumption. Tested to perform to AAMA and NFRC standards, the Series 7600 complies with California’s rigorous Title 24 requirements in both the prescriptive and performance methods.
The Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door features a design pressure (DP) rating of 50, making it one of the strongest multi-slide doors on the market. A thin extrusion profile with a deeper section depth supports triple-pane, laminated, and security glass essential for noise reduction and impact resistance, making it perfect for a variety of projects. The Series 7600 is currently in testing for hurricane impact.
The New Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door Also Offers:
- A 2.9” interlock stile, wide panels, and modern details that allow for more light and glass.
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearing rollers for easy operation.
- An interlocking track design that makes it possible to span wide openings with almost any number of panels.
- A concealed locking system.
- Completely customizable options such as sizes and configurations, floor tracks, quad rollers for higher load ratings, handles, and split finishes.
- Pre-applied Cardinal Preserve Film to protect glass through installation.
- The Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door is available through Western Window Systems’ Volume Program and custom channels.
- The Series 7600 Multi-Slide Door is manufactured at the company’s new headquarters in Phoenix.
- For additional information, specifications, and custom options, visit westernwvolumeprogram.com or speak with a representative at westernvolumeprogram.com/contact-us.
About Western Window Systems
Founded in Phoenix in 1959, Western Window Systems designs and manufactures door and window systems that bring indoor and outdoor spaces together. Inspired by modern living, our high-quality products are available in custom sizes, standardized sets, and massive dimensions for unlimited design possibilities in residential, prefab, retail, commercial, and educational projects. From superior craftsmanship and timeless design to exceptional customer service, Western Window Systems is a preferred choice of architects, builders, and homeowners throughout North America.