Designed to help your business succeed, Western Window Systems’ new installation certification program focuses on product knowledge and hands-on installation and repair training.
Leading the three-day course, held at our headquarters in Phoenix, is service manager Todd Hayhurst, a 20-year veteran of the fenestration industry. Completion of the course gets you certified as a Western Window Systems trusted installer.
Here’s what the program includes:
- hands-on installation training of our high-quality door systems
- a Q&A session designed around what you want to know
- an overview of our online resources and installation videos
- a tour of our headquarters
- a Western Window Systems Trusted Installer certificate and program swag
The best part: We’re offering our installation certification program course at no charge to you. Transportation costs are not included, but we’ll take care of your lodging and meals.
To learn more about Western Window Systems’ installation certification course, or to sign up for a class, log in to the dealer website.