Jan 19, 2020
The holidays are on their way, and we want you to know a few things that will help you manage your projects around our production schedule during this busy time.
- We are closed for Thanksgiving November 28 and 29. No trucks will go out these days. We will resume our regular shipping schedule on Monday, December 2.
- Our annual holiday shutdown is Monday, December 23, through Wednesday, January 1.
- Our last shipping day is Friday, December 20 (common carrier only) due to our year-end inventory count.
- During our annual holiday shutdown, no products will be manufactured or shipped. Customer service representatives will not be available during this time.
- Lead times will be extended during and after the shutdown.
If you have questions, please contact your Western Window Systems sales representative.